Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Incomplete Perfectionist

I stole this from a friend, but it describes me too well! I was thinking I should rename the whole blog "The Incomplete Perfectionist", but I'll just stick with this one post. I should've realized this a while back when it hit me that I procrastinate about things that I can't do exactly right or don't have time to finish . . .

So, I'm learning to get over it and to do what I can when I can, knowing that God loves me even if I don't get to all of the big plans in my brain and that my friends will forgive my shortcomings. I am trying to learn that a small good deed is better than a big good intention. And I am trying to learn that a short, small, silly published blog post is better than the deep, theological one that may still be floating around in my brain.

And I'm going to leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment